SonNeoKaku
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

EARTHBOUND (MOTHER 2) COMING TO VIRTUAL CONSOLE IN NORTH AMERICA AND EUROPE 2013 ON THE WII U!!!!!!!

2 posters

Go down

EARTHBOUND (MOTHER 2) COMING TO VIRTUAL CONSOLE IN NORTH AMERICA AND EUROPE 2013 ON THE WII U!!!!!!! Empty EARTHBOUND (MOTHER 2) COMING TO VIRTUAL CONSOLE IN NORTH AMERICA AND EUROPE 2013 ON THE WII U!!!!!!!

Post by PusoPimp Wed Apr 17, 2013 9:01 pm

HOLY CRAP, THEY ACTUALLY DID IT! HOPEFULLY NINTENDO DOESN'T CHICKEN OUT THIS TIME https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wSXyo0z6LKA&feature=youtu.be (22:17 is where they say it in Nintendo direct FANGASM FTW!!!!). Now excuse me, I must clean the cum outta my pants lol.
PusoPimp
PusoPimp

Back to top Go down

EARTHBOUND (MOTHER 2) COMING TO VIRTUAL CONSOLE IN NORTH AMERICA AND EUROPE 2013 ON THE WII U!!!!!!! Empty Re: EARTHBOUND (MOTHER 2) COMING TO VIRTUAL CONSOLE IN NORTH AMERICA AND EUROPE 2013 ON THE WII U!!!!!!!

Post by SonNeoKaku Wed Apr 17, 2013 9:29 pm

Dude, you didn't need to create another subject about it. Could have used the one you made before. Whatever, though. I guess decades of nagging Nintendo about it is finally starting to show results.
SonNeoKaku
SonNeoKaku
Admin

http://sonneokaku.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

EARTHBOUND (MOTHER 2) COMING TO VIRTUAL CONSOLE IN NORTH AMERICA AND EUROPE 2013 ON THE WII U!!!!!!! Empty Re: EARTHBOUND (MOTHER 2) COMING TO VIRTUAL CONSOLE IN NORTH AMERICA AND EUROPE 2013 ON THE WII U!!!!!!!

Post by PusoPimp Sat Apr 20, 2013 1:38 am

Yup! Well, since the Wii U's Miiverse is kind of a social network and the raging was going on right in their system I guess they couldn't ignore!
PusoPimp
PusoPimp

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down