SonNeoKaku
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FAQ and rules

Go down

FAQ and rules Empty FAQ and rules

Post by SonNeoKaku Fri Jan 18, 2013 7:03 am

Firstly, this is a PRIVATE FORUM FOR ME AND PEOPLE I KNOW, ANYONE THAT AS MUCH AS REGISTERS WITHOUT MY PERMISSION WILL BE BANNED!! I might get a forum open to the general public one day, but this forum is more of a test of an idea I've had for years.

These people are allowed to post on this site:
SonNeoKaku (kinda duh, but things must be clear from the beginning)
PusoPimp
Nvysyu

FAQ:

Who are you?

I am SonNeoKaku, an average swedish citizen. I used to have an "AMV-organization" called Naruto-fun-pack, under which I published parodies and AMV:s, most notably Sas-K's CRAZY show. While I never was too popular, I had a small fanbase now reduced to four people. I disbanded Naruto-fun-pack due to the fact that I couldn't run an organization, no matter how small, to save my own life. My interest in AMV:s had long since died, so it made no sense for me to continue it. Nowadays, I live a fairly quiet life in some dark corner of the internet. I oftenly update my deviantart with various journal entries of my interests, usually video games and movies, oftenly written in a quirky manner I have learned some people find entertaining. I also have a small blog where I review video games and movies, but more seriously.

All in all, I'm just a basic nobody.

How do I become a member?

You must know me personally or have my permission to register and post. Kinda simple, actually: You don't know me, you don't belong here. This is for me and my friends only.

How do I contact you?

You can reach me via my deviantart or my yahoo. The link to both is under my avatar (profile picture). If I know you, it shouldn't be too hard to talk to me about this.

What's the point in having a forum where so few are allowed to register?

Like I said, this is just an idea I've had for a couple of years now: a private forum for me and the people I know. Instead if keeping it completely hush-hush, people can still view it as they please, but can't register. While I may and may not get a forum where anyone can register, such as a fanforum, this is still how I wish to keep things on this forum. I hope I don't offend anyone by having this rule. Concider it sort of a test from my part.

How come the forums have such odd names, such as "Judith's boobs"?

It's just my twisted sense of humor, don't look too much into it. This place was mostly meant for me to have a place to have fun. Imagine it like a zoo, you're allowed to watch the animals, but you can't enter the cage.

Did you create this forum as an act of egotism?

No. I was just bored enough to come up with its concept and dumb enough to try.

Why would I want to register?

You don't. There's no benefit to it. Just a dead forum for me and a few friends. Why would you ever wanna be a part of that?
SonNeoKaku
SonNeoKaku
Admin

http://sonneokaku.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum