SonNeoKaku
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Sentence Mixing Game

Go down

The Sentence Mixing Game Empty The Sentence Mixing Game

Post by PusoPimp Sun Feb 24, 2013 3:10 am

A quintessential poopism of YouTube Poop! I have though of a little game for it!! I will post a transcription of a little song by a certain beloved YouTube Poop character, and we will see how many humorous phrases we can make by putting together different words/syllables/characters from it. We'll see how many we can make before we exhaust our creative tanks. Using the same word/syllable/character more than once is allowed.

Oh look what clever children, see them study watch them learn. HOW I HATE THOSE GOODY-GOODIES, how the make my stomach churn. I've got a little secret, that'll really make them cry. It's a nasty kind of magic, from a special kind of guy. This book is made to order, but it isn't to be read. When they look inside this book they're sucked inside instead to the most unpleasant place they've ever seen...THE MAGICAL LABYRINTH OF I.M. MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEN!!! Very scary and confusing, destination of my choosing! MAGIC LABYRINTH OF I.M. MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEHEHEHEHEHEEEEN HAHAHA
PusoPimp
PusoPimp

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum