SonNeoKaku
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Games you're currently playing

3 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Games you're currently playing - Page 2 Empty Re: Games you're currently playing

Post by SonNeoKaku Sat Dec 28, 2013 2:53 pm

Wind waker HD. I've played this a tad bit too much, I'm breezing through it like it was nothing.
SonNeoKaku
SonNeoKaku
Admin

http://sonneokaku.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Games you're currently playing - Page 2 Empty Re: Games you're currently playing

Post by PusoPimp Fri Jan 31, 2014 1:48 pm

Started Kingdom Hearts 1.5 a bit ago, currently on Kingdom Hearts: Final Mix. Since I've never played the original I can't say whether Final Mix is a whole lot better than it or not, but it looks like the improved the graphics a lot at least. The camera in the game can get frustrating at times and it's a sort of odd concept but the gameplay is really fun (it'd be nice if you could block but as long as I can mow shit down with a keyblade I'll be satisfied). It's more challenging than I'd expected on the proud difficulty too (basically Hard Mode), making you use you're head a lot during boss fights. One big plus is that 1.5 simplifies the continuity a lot by presenting the games in the order they take place in, making it a lot more newcomer friendly. I'm only on Olympus Coliseum right not but I gotta say for the most part I'm liking it so far.
PusoPimp
PusoPimp

Back to top Go down

Post by PusoPimp Tue Mar 11, 2014 10:33 am

Pokemon X! This is the first Pokemon game I've owned since generation II and I gotta say it's bonkers how so much and yet so little has changed since then lol. It has 3D graphics, mega evolutions, a whole shit load of new pokemon, online play (which I have yet to try), petting Pokemon, new gym leaders, new bad guys and yet still somehow manages to feel like the exact same game as the first generation lol. This is both a good thing and a bad thing, on one hand it's still addicting as all hell and can hook me for hours on end, on the other it seems like the same dang thing! It's common for Nintendo franchises to be similar from entry to entry, but they're all just different enough that they don't feel like copies.

In short, I'm glad I bought this game and it's just different enough to make it feel like a new Pokemon adventure, but not different enough to make me regret waiting 13 years to buy another Pokemon game lol. So I guess when I finish this it'll be a quick wait 'till 2026 when they change things up enough to make it worth getting :p.
PusoPimp
PusoPimp

Back to top Go down

Post by PusoPimp Tue Apr 08, 2014 2:20 pm

Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon and I started God of War II last night. Both kick ass but I kinda liked the original Luigi's Mansion better so far.
PusoPimp
PusoPimp

Back to top Go down

Post by PusoPimp Mon Aug 25, 2014 4:09 pm

Finally finished all the aforementioned games lol. I started Ace Attorney: Justice for All the other day.
PusoPimp
PusoPimp

Back to top Go down

Post by SonNeoKaku Wed Feb 04, 2015 3:46 pm

Does this mean you're at Trials and tribulations yet?

Anyway, in the middle of Hyrule warriors. Kinda still preparing for Twiligt princess.
SonNeoKaku
SonNeoKaku
Admin

http://sonneokaku.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by PusoPimp Sun Feb 15, 2015 6:08 pm

I have finished Justice For All, but I haven't bought Trials and Tribulations yet. It's definitely going to be something I'll be getting soon though. Soon meaning sometime this year or shortly before Nintendo decides to finally drop the axe on the Wii Shop channel. Since (nice segway) I'm presently still trucking through Hyrule Warriors and Smash Bros., I just got Majora's Mask 3D Friday (haven't had a chance to play it yet since Jen and I aren't sure where the 3DS is or even which of us used it last) and just got that 12 game Star Wars humble bundle about 2 weeks ago, plus with whatever I decide to get with my expiring Club Nintendo points I think safe to say I already have MONTHS worth of games to play through now. So I guess it'll be the next game I get once I beat a bunch of those unless something else comes out first.
PusoPimp
PusoPimp

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2