SonNeoKaku
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Poll: Should SonNeoKaku bone that jaibait chick?

2 posters

Go down

Should SonNeoKaku have sex with that weird jailbait girl (who has a tail for some reason)?

Poll: Should SonNeoKaku bone that jaibait chick? I_vote_lcap0%Poll: Should SonNeoKaku bone that jaibait chick? I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Poll: Should SonNeoKaku bone that jaibait chick? I_vote_lcap0%Poll: Should SonNeoKaku bone that jaibait chick? I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 0

Poll closed

Poll: Should SonNeoKaku bone that jaibait chick? Empty Poll: Should SonNeoKaku bone that jaibait chick?

Post by SonNeoKaku Fri Jul 26, 2013 4:25 pm

Regardless of what you people say, I won't do it. However, I'm still curious to hear what you people think. I have a feeling the first alternative will win, but still.

So what do you people think? Write what you voted and tell us why you chose that alternative.
SonNeoKaku
SonNeoKaku
Admin

http://sonneokaku.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Poll: Should SonNeoKaku bone that jaibait chick? Empty Re: Poll: Should SonNeoKaku bone that jaibait chick?

Post by PusoPimp Sat Jul 27, 2013 6:24 pm

Seems it's closed....I voted neither! Very Happy. She has a tail? Does that mean she's a Saiyan?! That's SO COOL! Kinda hot to...if only she wasn't born after Pokemon was made lmao. Too bad. Seems she doesn't give you a lot of choice in the matter does she?
PusoPimp
PusoPimp

Back to top Go down

Poll: Should SonNeoKaku bone that jaibait chick? Empty Re: Poll: Should SonNeoKaku bone that jaibait chick?

Post by SonNeoKaku Mon Jul 29, 2013 3:24 pm

What do you mean, "closed"? I'm afraid you can only vote yes or no in the poll. SHE'S NOT A SAIYAN AND IT'S NOT SO HOT WHEN SHE TRIES TO DO HANDJOBS WITH THAT THING MY DICK IS GONNA BREAK IN HALF ONE DAY DID I JUST INVENT THE TERM TAILJOB PROBABLY NOT ANYWAY IT'S NOT HOT IT'S YUCKY And no, she doesn't. It's seems like a simple case of "Your dick is mine!" and nothing more.
SonNeoKaku
SonNeoKaku
Admin

http://sonneokaku.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down