SonNeoKaku
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Random quotes by SonNeoKaku collection

Go down

Random quotes by SonNeoKaku collection Empty Random quotes by SonNeoKaku collection

Post by SonNeoKaku Tue Jan 22, 2013 3:15 am

"Fuck my life."
SonNeoKaku while being emo

"I'll show you, you faggot!"
SonNeoKaku while depantsing himself

"Did I just invent a word? Probably not."
SonNeoKaku on "depantsing"

"Too mainstream."
SonNeoKaku on breathing

"He breaks the fourth wall. And...?"
SonNeoKaku on Deadpool on Deadpool

"I've seen black hole theories easier to understand than the Kingdom hearts mythos."
SonNeoKaku on Kingdom hearts

"I'm so lonely"
SonNeoKaku while masturbating

"Good god, you're worse than me"
SonNeoKaku on Conway on Dawn

"He's an asshole!"
SonNeoKaku on SonNeoKaku

"I have no friends, no girlfriend or decent family. Time to fap."
SonNeoKaku on his daily routine

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!"
SonNeoKaku on Ash riding a Spoink

"Meh, shipteasing. I'm satisfied."
SonNeoKaku on half of all pokemon episodes

"I have a feeling they don't like me too much."
SonNeoKaku while playing on any server ever in Team fortress 2

"I like it, actually."
SonNeoKaku on Dante's inferno

"Piss off!"
SonNeoKaku on mirrors

"TWO BREAD"
??????

"The internet is the ultimate proof that humanity is dead."
SonNeoKaku on people on the internet

"People take religion WAY too seriously."
SonNeoKaku on religion

"I feel like an atheist in Vatican city, exept it's the opposite."
SonNeoKaku on his circle of "friends", religion-wise

"Shoot them in the head."
SonNeoKaku on nazis

"The crotch is good as well."
SonNeoKaku on expanding the quote above

"I really wanted to get into it, but I didn't. At least some of the movies were good."
SonNeoKaku on Harry Potter

"I really wanted to get into it, but I didn't. At least some of the movies were good."
SonNeoKaku on Lord of the rings

"Dude. Seriously. Chill."
SonNeoKaku on any forum member in any forum in existence

"*sigh*"
SonNeoKaku on his penis

"I bathed Keanu Reeves."
SonNeoKaku on tool-assisted speedruns

"Masturbating."
SonNeoKaku on the question "Something you wish you could stop doing right now

"Jag vill dö."
SonNeoKaku on life

"Sad"
SonNeoKaku on his sexlife

"When I talk about my family, people usually don't believe me. Guess I must be that one sad pathetic being in the world with a dysfuctional family."
SonNeoKaku on talking about families

"It's funny because they exist. Actually, it's not funny, it's truely sad."
SonNeoKaku on KKK

"You can't talk about John Bauer with non-swedes. You ruin the whole conversation by mentioning he drew trolls."
SonNeoKaku on the impact the internet has on swedish culture

"If you like racism, homosexuals and homosexual racist, come to Sweden!"
SonNeoKaku on his home country

"It's the best country ever."
SonNeoKaku on Wonderland

"Exept it's not real."
SonNeoKaku on making sense

"""
SonNeoKaku on quotes

"It always ends when you're about to make some progress."
SonNeoKaku on life

"Fuck prejudice."
SonNeoKaku on being a champloo

"Yo, wazzup?"
SonNeoKaku on greeting people

SonNeoKaku on pickle suprise

"Unemployed is nicer form of vermin."
SonNeoKaku on being without a job

"Don't do the same mistake I did!"
SonNeoKaku on getting a deviantart account

"SonNeoKaku on"
SonNeoKaku on quoting himself

"Only idiots quote themselves."
SonNeoKaku on hypocrisy

"I'm the one that removed act in voice acting."
SonNeoKaku on being untalented

"Let us purge the world of the cancer that is racism."
SonNeoKaku on champlooism

"It's like Yu-gi-oh! and Beyblade got drunk and had sex with each other."
SonNeoKaku on Bakugan

"Japan gave us lolicon, yet Sweden have more pedophiles. Now it makes sense."
SonNeoKaku on the odd human race

"Evolution does not work that way, that's called metamorphosis. Or at least transformation."
SonNeoKaku on pokemon

"I'm against the term lesbian. If you're attracted to people of the same sex, you're gay regardless of what sex you are. Lesbian sounds like a nationality. Just compare 'I'm gay' to 'I'm A lesbian'. Tell me, where does lesbians come from?"
SonNeoKaku on why HBT is sounds more reasonable than LGBT

"Kids killing each other. K."
SonNeoKaku on some book series that has become fairly popular as of late, or something

"I demand that the term Mary Sue will officially be renamed Bella Swan!"
SonNeoKaku on terminology

"They were older than before."
SonNeoKaku on the new Dallas

"He keeps my interest in pokemon going, as well as make me laugh. A lot. I doubt he likes me, though."
SonNeoKaku on combuskenisawesome

"He was pretty darn nice. I hope he will continue to do good in life."
SonNeoKaku on MasakoX

"All good things in my life comes from Sas-K. I have most of my friends and an entire internet fanbase, which is dead now, because of it. It's still a terrible show, though."
SonNeoKaku on Sas-K's CRAZY show

"I brought it back and cancelled it, a total of three people gave a fuck. Way better than expected."
SonNeoKaku on Sas-K 3

"Online friends I speak to regularly: 2 or 3. Real life friends I speak to regularly: What number comes before 1 again?"
SonNeoKaku on loneliness

"English be hard."
SonNeoKaku on english

"If drugs damaged your face instead of your organs, nobody would use them."
SonNeoKaku on drugs

"It's something all men want to recieve, but not give."
SonNeoKaku on blowjobs

"How would you like it if I did that to your labia or tongue?"
SonNeoKaku on recieving bad handjobs

"It's an absolute lie."
SonNeoKaku on female orgasms

"Women like men who talk about their feelings. Talking about feelins will make people understand you better and you'll feel better once you've done it. You will most likely be called a faggot, though."
SonNeoKaku on being honest about feelings

"Last woman I kissed turned bisexual."
SonNeoKaku on how not to kiss

"Me and Phoenix Wright are the poster boys for How not to make a first impression."
SonNeoKaku on first impressions

"Unmanly is the new manliness. All men must be like girls but with dicks."
SonNeoKaku on current manliness

"Finland has given me three things: Moomin and two of the best friends I've ever had. Moomin shaped my childhood, the two friends made my teenage years so much more enjoyable. When I reached adulthood, Finland hated Sweden, and still do. It feels like Finland broke up with me somehow."
SonNeoKaku on Finland and Sweden

"It's given me a girlfriend and a great hairdresser. I have no reason to joke about Norway like every other swede."
SonNeoKaku on Norway

"Stop, Nomura."
SonNeoKaku on Birth by sleep

"Remember when this series was about a bisexual kid looking for his friends in Disney worlds? Me neither."
SonNeoKaku on the development of Kingdom hearts

"Call Disney kiddy and people won't react. Call Miyazaki kiddy and people will go nuts."
SonNeoKaku on different companies

"A girl who likes Batman is normal. A guy who likes Barbie is a potential homosexual, appearantly."
SonNeoKaku on sexism

"Eff emm äll."
SonNeoKaku on his life.

"I'm sorry."
SonNeoKaku on people who have read any of his quotes, including this one

"TEEN TITANS ARE BACK!!!"
SonNeoKaku on the new Teen titans series Teen titans go

"There is no such thing as a hetrosexual woman. Never existed, never will."
SonNeoKaku on truth

"No one gives a fuck about me."
SonNeoKaku on more truth

"There is only one cure for too much mastubation: pussy."
SonNeoKaku on how he stops masturbating

"My use of the word faggot and gay is similar to how I also use dumbass or idiot. When I call myself a huge faggot, I mean that I'm a fucking asshole or dumbass or the like. I've never meant to insult anyone in the LGBT community, and I apologize for my choise of words. I'll try to get rid of the lame habit to misuse those words."
SonNeoKaku on vocabulary

"Nothing lives up to its own hype, ever. That includes me and all the stuff I do."
SonNeoKaku on expectations

"Saying 'Happy thanksgiving' to a non-american is like saying 'God bless you' to an atheist; it has good intentions, but..."
SonNeoKaku on being nice but silly

"COWBOYS!"
SonNeoKaku on Red dead redemption

"Seeing Big boss die was like watching the father I never had die."
SonNeoKaku on spoilers

"I don't get the hype, but at least the soundtrack was awesome."
SonNeoKaku on Cowboy Bebop

"Naked women and robots. Might as well google 'boob's and 'robots' and watch the results at the same time."
SonNeoKaku on Ghost in the shell

"I was thinking it would be a Gundam thing, but instead it was...actually, what WAS it about?"
SonNeoKaku on some random japanese animation series people seems to like

"Oh, and that song is fucking atrocious. End of story."
SonNeoKaku on some intro to some random japanese animation series people seems to like

"It's kind of like The matrix; you can tell it had a huge iinpact on the movie industry, but in time, the things it introduced will be so standard people will take them for granted and it will be hard to truely appreciate this film."
SonNeoKaku on Akira

"People find this shit sexy? Now I feel ashamed of being a human."
SonNeoKaku on Bible black

"DRAGON MOTHERFUCKING SWARM."
SonNeoKaku on why Yuri's fighting style is the best in the entrre Tales series

"I pity anyone named Yuri, introducing oneself is like saying 'My name is gay sex'."
SonNeoKaku on the name Yuri (Yuri Lowenthal is badass, btw)

"Who cares if she's a complete Bella Swan (Mary Sue), a ditz and a clutz? She makes me laugh and it's enjoyable to watch her. She's honest to god entertaining, although a bit annoying sometimes! How the hell can there NOT be a Tales of Symphonia 3 focusing on her?"
SonNeoKaku on Colette

"It's easy to confuse her for Sakura sometimes."
SonNeoKaku on Estelle

"STOP THINKING SO MUCH ABOUT IT, YOU'VE GOT TO BE C AT LEAST, WHICH IS FAR FROM SMALL, YOU CAN BOUNCE AS WELL, THERE'S NOTHING WRONG WITH THEM!!!"
SonNeoKaku on Estelle's boobs

"It's an absolute lie."
SonNeoKaku on female ejaculation

"For fuck's sake, just hire actual children! Francesa Marie Smith is living proof that kids can act!"
SonNeoKaku on not hiring women to voice children

"Hyper masturbation."
SonNeoKaku on his one talent

"Actually, no. My dick would be torn off."
SonNeoKaku on his lies about hyper masturbation

"Every woman I've kissed has stopped talking to me shortly after. I must be the worst possible kisser in the world."
SonNeoKaku on his 1337 kissing skills

"Holy damn, this is broken as shit!"
SonNeoKaku on Tales of vesperia's fighting system

"Tidal wave is overrated. For me it's blah blah blah METEOR STORM!"
SonNeoKaku on meteor storm

"It was a waste of time. The animation wasn't all that, either."
SonNeoKaku on Tales of vesperia: the first strike

"It's the true essence of music, as well as champlooism."
SonNeoKaku on Nujabes' music

"It's probably my favorite card."
SonNeoKaku on Blackwing: Gale the whirlwind

"Min fitta."
SonNeoKaku on itching

"It won't be long before Sweden is renamed Stieg Larsson."
SonNeoKaku on stereotyping, in a sense

"WHAZZA! BORING!"
SonNeoKaku on how he plays Natsu

"Ingen älskar mig."
SonNeoKaku on the fact that no one is currently making love to him

"According to japan, anyone older than 10 is old as shit, and jokes must be made about it. Yet the oldest people in that country have the power and influence they have for simply being old. Then again, all countries have double standards."
SonNeoKaku on a contradiction in japanese culture

"A girl getting her pussy torn apart by tentacles: ok. Character with four fingers: needs censoring and banning."
SonNeoKaku on strange japanese standards

"I can't tell if women are superior or inferior or just plain crazy, as they and homosexual men are the only ones in the world who have discovered the orgasmical, highly enjoyable and utterly attractive act of two men having sex with each other."
SonNeoKaku on his fortunate lack of insight in yaoi and gay sex

"No, not really. It's just as gay as yaoi, techically. Although I prefer it over yaoi, as in a LOT."
SonNeoKaku on people who ask if he finds yuri ultra sexy as most men seems to

"It's just make-up. It's popularity will fade away, eventually. Stop being such bitches about it. Let people look however they want to."
SonNeoKaku on the common reaction to ganguro

"My years of experience of asking women on how guys should looks like tells me this: you must look as girly as possible, have black hair and brown eyes. Although older women seems to like them slightly manlier, but it's not much difference in the end."
SonNeoKaku on how men should look like according to women

"The color of their hair has nothing to do with their eventual level of stupidity. Don't be such a racist."
SonNeoKaku on blond women

"Unnatural hair color such as pink or blue only works in fiction. If someone colors their hair that way and thinks it's pretty, it's our duty as fellow human beings to point and laugh at them until they go back to their natural hair color. If their natural hair color is pink or green or whatever, they need to visit a scientist so he might earn a price for this marvelous discovery."
SonNeoKaku on hair color

"He invented the dynamite, then a peace price to make up for it."
SonNeoKaku on Alfred Nobel

"My life will be complete once the symphonia and vesperia gangs team up in an english game USING ALL OF THEIR ORIGINAL ENGLISH VOICE ACTORS. My team will be of Lloyd, Yuri, Rita and Raine, Rita will spam Meteor storm, Raine will spam Revitalize, and Lloyd and Yuri will spam Demon fang and Azure edge until they overlimit and own everything."
SonNeoKaku on possible masturbation material

"WHY DID YOU TRY TO FIX SOMETHING THAT'S NOT BROKEN??!! WHAT'S WRONG WITH LLOYD??! WHY DO I HAVE TO PLAY AS EMIL OR HIS FAGHAG MARTA??!! MAKE A TALES OF SYMPHONIA 3, AND TREAT IT LIKE A MOTHERSHIP TITLE THIS TIME!!!"
SonNeoKaku's inner fanboy on Tales of symphonia dawn of the new world

"It's like Tales of Super smash bros. WHY THE HELL DID YOU RELEASE DISSIDIA AND NOT THIS TO THE WEST???!!"
SonNeoKaku on Namco keeping all their good games to themselves

"There's really only one reason to get a PSP: Tag force."
SonNeoKaku on a really lame portable console

"Thanks for interrupting the dialog, game. It was so important to waste two seconds of my life for Repede to suddely go woof in a conversation he wasn't even a part of."
SonNeoKaku on unnecessary barking

Thanks for interrupting the dialog, pokemon. It was so important to waste two seconds of my life for Pikachu to suddely go state his name in a conversation he wasn't even a part of."
SonNeoKaku on everything Pikachu says in episodes he has no pig part in (seriously, whenever Ash gets hyped for something or the like, Pikachu on his shoulder suddenly goes "PIKA PIKA" or something)

"People complain that I seemingly try to speak to complicated for my own good, at times. It's just the way I speak, I'd say. I discard all those arguments with the fact that my manner of speech helped me get laid."
SonNeoKaku on his speaking habits

"Magicant made the game a lot more enjoyable, it has the best music and design. Let's not forget free healing and the onyx hook!"
SonNeoKaku on Earthbound zero

"Miyazaki contacted Astrid Lindgren and wanted to make a movie about Pippi Longstocking, but Astrid refused. To whoever has the copyrights to all of Astrid Lidgren's characters: PLEASE, MAKE THIS MOVIE HAPPEN!!!! I WANT TO SEE MY CULTURE GET RAPED LIKE ALL OTHERS DO IN A NEW WAY, CRUSH MY CHILDHOOD, I DARE YOU!!!"
SonNeoKaku on what could have been and what should be

"While the whole internet overreacts about him, he is a genuinely good boss, and the best Big lipped alligator moment in video game history. I don't find him frightning or scary, just a bit creepy, like a yucky spider climbing on the wall. He's also a very tragic character, and the history of his creation is very facinating. He's NOT a fetus, though."
SonNeoKaku on Giygas

"I expect PusoPimp to go on a long ramble about what I just wrote, Syu to go 'meh' and Trucy not to say anything at all. My fanbase, everybody!"
SonNeoKaku on the reaction his entire fanbase will have on the quote above

"Too much serious and less of the trademark oddness the series is famed for. Still a pretty damn good game."
SonNeoKaku on Mother 3 (Earthbound 2)

"My absolute favorite 8-bit soundtrack is the one to pokemon gold and silver. Second is Blaster master."
SonNeoKaku on 8-bit soundtracks

"Everybody goes crazy for it. I can describe it in two words: slow, boring."
SonNeoKaku on Journey

"Style is not the same as content."
SonNeoKaku on Limbo

"A classic, of sorts. It has aged terribly, though. The translation is a brilliant, though."
SonNeoKaku on Phantasy star

"A nice RPG for its time. It even featured s permanent character death in a RPG before FFVII did. Concider yourself owned, Square."
SonNeoKaku on Phantasy star II

"Everybody hates this game for being so different from the rest in its series. If one ignores the fact that it's a part of the Phantasy star series and sees it in it's own light, it's a pretty good RPG but with some major flaws. It's a neat idea to get married and play as your children, though."
SonNeoKaku on Phantasy star III

"From the title screen and on, this game felt MASSIVE and epic for it's time. One of the earlier examples of good cutscenes in video game history, or at least Mega drive history. It's fun, has a good story, and serves as a good conclusion to a great series. A little too good conclusion, actually, I doubt I'm the only one who wants to see a Phantasy star V. Everything must be rebooted and reimagined nowadays, so why not?"
SonNeoKaku on Phantasy star IV

"I like talking, as unmanly as it is. We were given a mouth, a voice and a brain to understand language for a reason, we should use it. Women seems to like that about me, so my voice might help me get laid one day."
SonNeoKaku on talking

"Actually, my voice as technically already helped me get laid, but that was because of Sas-K's CRAZY show."
SonNeoKaku on getting laid though voicing (not voice acting)

"Yes, you must capitalize the 'crazy' in Sas-K's CRAZY show everytime you write it."
SonNeoKaku on his show's spelling

"Instant balls: just add water. Every man in every JRPG needs it, it obviously worked on Yuri."
SonNeoKaku on Tales of graces f

"With a little help from my fr- wait, I have none."
SonNeoKaku on having no friends

"Oh god, just kill me now."
SonNeoKaku on being pathetic

"For some reason, my quotes have the power to interract with fictional characters. Last time, I ended up getting dissed by everyone from Musashi to the grim reaper. Some pink haired ok-boobed chick also acted far too out of character to be true, as well. If this is a superpower of mine, it must be the absolute lamest: being able to be insulted by fictional characters. Or maybe it's being able to be dissed by every single person in existence, let it be real or not."
SonNeoKaku on "Random quotes about SonNeoKaku 1"

"I absolutely love kissing girls, they are so gentle. In fact, the first girl I ever kissed, who also was my first love (duh), was so sick of me kissing her that she told me to stop and then tried to put up some kissing ban after I wouldn't stop, and that was when I was 5 or something. I doubt I'm any better now."
SonNeoKaku on kissing women

"STOP SENDING ME THESE GOD DAMN NOTICES, DEVIANTART, I'M NOT INTERESTED IN YOUR CONTESTS!!! Unless the price is a sexy woman. That was sexist of me."
SonNeoKaku on deviantart giving him 100 notices a week

"If boobs didn't exist, the anime industry would be DEAD by now."
SonNeoKaku on the fact that japanese animation has been focusing on boobs than content for far too long

"Mah boi."
SonNeoKaku on the meaning of life

"I masturbate to it."
SonNeoKaku on porn

"Buy it. Now."
SonNeoKaku on Tales of vesperia for PS3

"Who cares if it's in japanese and you don't understand a thing, buy it anyway!"
SonNeoKaku on Tales of vesperia for PS3 again

"Why not?"
SonNeoKaku on sex

"NO"
SonNeoKaOHDEARGODWHATTHEHELL

"It made me realize just how much I miss Kemco."
SonNeoKaku on Sword of hope

"How the hell did it make it on 3DS virtual console? That's awesome!"
SonNeoKaku on Sword of hope II

"Everyone that says that no good platform game has been released since the SNES era needs to play this game."
SonNeoKaku on Shantae: Risky's revenge

"Fuck it."
SonNeoKaku on logistics

"It's like if David Lynch had a sense of humor."
SonNeoKaku on Youtube poop

"Holy damn! Namco, for the love of god, make this a standalone game or an app or something, I mean, DAMN! This thing DRAINS hours! It's vesperia's version of chocobo farming."
SonNeoKaku on Tales of vesperia's poker game

"A male cow? Did a human being actually think this shit up?"
SonNeoKaku on Kowz

"HAH HAH HAH HAH HAH HAH HAH HAH HAH SHINING FANG DRAGON SWARM SHINING FANG DROP BRUTAL FANG TIGER BLADE WAILING HAVOC PYRE HAVOC BURN DIVINE WOLF BLAZE THIS ENDS NOW OH BRILLIANT BLADE OF COLDEST STEEL REND THE INFINITE DARKNESS AND CRUSH MY ENEMIES TO NOTHING SAVAGE WOLF FURY [repeat]"
SonNeoKaku on how Yuri sounds under his control

"It's a clunk of data, chill the fuck out."
SonNeoKaku on people being paranoid as shit about missingno.

"Whoever removed the Old man glitch from this game was an asshat."
SonNeoKaku on pokemon yellow

"It had a nice end credits song."
SonNeoKaku on WALL·E

"WHY AREN'T YOU HYPED FOR THIS GAME???!!"
SonNeoKaku on you not giving a shit about Ace attorney 5 and Jojo's bizarre adventure all star battle

"It's a lame excuse to air and watch bad horror movies."
SonNeoKaku on the usage of october

"How the hell did they screw this up? Capcom...why are you doing this to me?"
SonNeoKaku on Resident evil 6

"I was never depressed and I never will be. I only act sad, pathetic and self-loathing because it's my way to joke around. Stop your goddamn conspiracy theories and get a sense of humor and COMMON sense while you're at it."
SonNeoKaku on the way he acts

"It's cartoon perfection."
SonNeoKaku on 'Helga on the couch'

"Just..."
SonNeoKaku on his nonexistent economy

"O_O"
SonNeoKaku on emoticons

"Nice."
SonNeoKaku on Judith's

"SHUT UP, BA'UL!"
SonNeoKaku on Ba'ul interrupting him while he thinks of Ju

"FOR FUCK'S SAKE, PATTY' HE'S ALMOST TWICE YOUR AGE, COME BACK IN TEN YEARS!!"
SonNeoKaku on Patty fawning over Yuri while SonNeoKaku tries to focus on Judi

"The joke is now dead."
SonNeoKaku on killing the joke attempted above

"Yu-gi-oh! is expensive, BUT I STILL ADORE IT!!! Fortunately, it's not as expensive as Warhammer, but that's not much of an achivement."
SonNeoKaku on the best card game in the world

"I used to think my english was decent. Then I saw some genuinely smart native english speaking people write stuff on the internet. I'm like a 4 year old in comparison. Then again, I will most likely whoop their asses in swedish, but nobody cares, so my ass is the one that gets whooped in the end, anyway."
SonNeoKaku on being unintelligent, or at least having severly lacking english skills

"God damn it, do you really read all this shit, James? You're the last Sas-K fanboy in existence."
SonNeoKaku on PusoPimp always reading whatever SonNeoKaku writes

"No, this is still not the entry I've been hyping for about 2 months now, I've been too lazy to work on it."
SonNeoKaku on PusoPimp not wondering if this is the entry he's been hyping

"Boing-chan 1, 2 and 3. When I get Tales of the abyss for 3DS, I can't wait to see who their version will be."
SonNeoKaku on Mint, Sheena and Judith

"She's not such a lesbo as people make her out to be."
SonNeoKaku on Rita

"You know you got something going when Meteor swarm and Holy rain at the same time makes your PS3 run slow. I swear, it will somehow get a red ring of death if I keep doing it, as illogical as it is."
SonNeoKaku on how broken spamming can be

"Holy meteor swarm."
SonNeoKaku on using Holy rain and Meteor swarm at the same time (get it?)

"Fag torce."
SonNeoKaku while playing PSP

"TEN MORE YEARS!!!"
SonNeoKaku on UMvC3

"Release Capcom vs SNK 3 and the circle will be complete. Somehow."
SonNeoKaku on CvS3

"Pretty decent start. I hope it doesn't turn for the worse."
SonNeoKaku on Steel ball run

"No Duke Nukem jokes!"
SonNeoKaku on you on Steel ball run

"I Met A Girl Who Typed Like This Once. I Forgot Why And How The Hell She Managed To Do It."
SonNeoKaku On Typing Skills

"As if the internet wasn't one-sided enough already."
SonNeoKaku on memes

"Organization XIII laughes."
SonNeoKaku on classical lines in style with All your base or A winner is you

"That sure was short-lived, which is kinda unfortunate. It sure wasn't great, but I liked it nontheless."
SonNeoKaku on Street fighter x Tekken

"Oh, thank god."
SonNeoKaku on Judith's boobs

"What, you didn't think I would forget, did you?"
SonNeoKaku on you thinking he wouldn't further kill the awful joke a few lines above, efficiently explaining it and killing it in the process. Comedy sucks.

"You're not missing anything, girls. My hands assure you of that."
SonNeoKaku on his penis' tast- ok, no more sex jokes

"Spurmfeic."
SonNeGRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"Piss off, and take your overused franchises with you!"
SonNeoKaku on Square Enix

"Seriously, 'Lightning returns?'"
SonNeoKaku on lame names

"It's funny how Pink haired female Cloud has been playable in more games than the man she's a clone of, not counting Dissidia."
SonNeoKaku on people being flat-out weird

"I shall end all your sufferings."
SonNeoKaku on FINALLY stoping to write quotes
SonNeoKaku
SonNeoKaku
Admin

http://sonneokaku.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Random quotes by SonNeoKaku collection Empty Re: Random quotes by SonNeoKaku collection

Post by SonNeoKaku Tue Jan 22, 2013 3:15 am

tl;dr
SonNeoKaku
SonNeoKaku
Admin

http://sonneokaku.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down